DRONACHARYA AWARDS - Best Teachers for the Academic Year
Appreciation for good work is an inherent human need and success of any
organization depends on this aspect. Recognizing employees for their hard
work is valued and essential for the development of the employee as well as
for any organization.
To recognize and value excellence, consistency and high level of teaching
the Hon’ble Vice Chancellor, University of Allahabad is going to institute the
“DRONACHARYA AWARD” for best teachers. The award will be presented
annually to recognize and honor teachers for providing guidance, inspiration
and mentoring students. All departments, institutes, and centres will come
under the purview of this award.
Number of Awards:
One award from each faculty of the University.
- The award shall be made to outstanding teachers currently working in
the University. She/He must be a permanent employee.
- The nominee must have published a minimum of 05 papers in the last
- The nominee must score on an average 3.5 to 4 marks in the student
feedback form filled up on a scale of 5.
- Active contribution in corporate life of the University (Details provided).
- Active involvement in outreach activities will be an additional
- The nominee shall fulfill the eligibility criteria as mentioned.
- The nomination shall be made in the prescribed format (Annexure-I).
- All the nominations should come through proper channel i.e., it should
be forwarded through the concerned head of departments, director of
institutes and coordinator of centres and routed through concerned
All the nominations received will be duly verified by the committee constituted
by the Hon’ble Vice Chancellor.
Announcement of the Awards:
The names of the awardees selected for the award shall be announced on
the Convocation Day of the University.
Nomination form pdf
Nomination form word